If you have mastered the basics of tennis, and are looking to increase your enjoyment of this wonderful sport on beautiful tennis courts, then the Scarborough Tennis Club is for you.
Membership at the Scarborough Tennis Club is an inexpensive way to keep fit and meet other active, tennis-loving people. Club membership gives you access to club facilities, organised social play, and interclub competitive tennis…a great way to enjoy our fabulous Perth tennis lifestyle.
Tennis Club membership also gives you automatic membership of the main Scarborough Sportsmen’s Club, with full access to club facilities including Lounge Bar, TAB, Foxtel, Squash Courts, Billiards and Darts.
- Free usage of our 13 grasscourts which are considered to be some of the best in Perth.
- Free usage of our new plexicushion hard courts (To reserve the court during peak times* or to play under lights members rates apply)
- Free Adult Social tennis on Saturday afternoon, Sunday afternoon and Tuesday morning.
- Friday Junior Social tennis.
- Ability to compete in Interclub Pennant tennis.
- Discounted private lessons.
- Free monthly FAST4 League and discounted Challenge Ladder
- Access to tennis club bar facilities after weekend social play.
- Non-tennis social functions organised by tennis club and main sportsmans club.
*Peak times are 3.30-7pm Monday-Thursday.
Members booking rates: $7.50 per hour during the day, or $15 per hour under lights.
Try before you buy!
If you are interested in trying out weekend social tennis, you can play as a visitor for just $15 for the whole afternoon. This will give you a chance to check out our facilities, and provide us a chance to assess your skill level. We just politely ask you wear appropriate tennis shoes and sports clothes and we look forward to meeting you!
Our full Adult membership is $425 and membership year runs from September.
2017/18 MEMBERSHIP FORMS
Membership Information Sheet. We recommend you read this document before proceeding with your membership application forms (below).
- ADULT: Full Membership
- JUNIOR: Full Junior Membership
- PENNANT: Players joining to represent the club in WA Pennant League. Conditions apply.
- NEW! ASSOCIATE: Part members, access to facilities but not social. Conditions apply.
Who to Contact
To sign up for membership:
- Drop in to the Pro Shop, Mon – Fri 3 pm to 7:30 pm.
- Drop by the club during weekend social play.
For more information about the club:
Scarborough Tennis Club (Division of Scarborough Sportsmen’s Club) take no responsibility for the supervision or safety of any child who is not directly involved in Tennis Academy or Tennis Club activities. It is the responsibility of the parents of children to ensure their children’s supervision and safety outside of these times.